Tuesday, March 21, 2006

playing the waiting game...

that's right, i am constantly looking at my watch to see if it is any closer to 5:00 today. my stomach is in knots.

we made an offer, and a quite good one at that, on a house last night. jared has a confident peace about it. i'm not sure if i'm anxious because i wonder if they will take our offer, or because we might have just bought a house!!! either way, my stomach is killing me.

i'm so glad it's spring break, even though i'm at work, because all my attorneys are off with their families somewhere exotic; which leaves me here to do my own thing UNINTERRUPTED!!! i cant imagine how hectic it would be right now if they were here asking me to do things right now. i cant exactly concentrate, all i keep thinking about is what color i want to paint the kitchen!

laugh with me...the kitchen is currently the second shade of butter that the crayola kitchen was. you know, the one that was more like highlighter yellow! yikes, that will have to go.

anyway, i will try to post again once we've gotten a response to our offer. hopefully it will be a good one!

3 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Rachel Kay said...

woooooo!!!!!!! cant wait to hear about it!

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger Jessie said...

Good luck with the house!! W & I are going to be doing the house hunting thing this fall. Super fun!

Hope you get it. Post pics, homie.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger dianne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited you are gonna own a home!! So much fun! But definitley check on some different paint swatches to fix the highlighter yellow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home